Thursday, August 2, 2012

Daily Dose of BS August 2


The .9 isn’t fooling anyone, when gas is 3.64.9 why don’t they just say 3.65?  I am not fooled and most of the American public isn’t either, if that is the case why do it?  I guess that is why cars are 44,999 or other things are 1.99.  Why not make it 45 grand or 2 dollars.  The extra cent isn’t going to make or break anyone will it?  Wait let me take that back, we are getting nickel and dimed these days at the pump these days.  Gas prices are up again this week, we are up about 15 cents in the past couple weeks.  At 10 gallons that is a buck fifty every time you fill up, and if you thing back to about 14 years ago we had a bit of time when gas was 99.9 cents a gallon, my wages haven’t gone up 4 x in the past 14 years has yours?  In fact I think my wages have gone up .9% a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment