Thursday, August 30, 2012

Daily Dose of BS Aug 30


Facebook is an amazing beast, yesterday was my birthday and I had over 10% of my “friends” wish me Happy Birthday.  It is heartwarming that someone would take a few seconds out of their day to so that, for that I thank you.  It is funny about birthdays when you are a kid you can't wait for it and can hardly contain yourself with excitement when it comes to the gift time, when older I am not going to lie, I sometime forget how old I am, some days I feel as though I am in my 20’s others I feel in my 60’s I guess that is good that I am now 44 and right in the middle of where I feel.  This weekend is Labor Day weekend the last official weekend of the summer and the last bit of freedom for the public school kids of the area, here is hoping for a great safe weekend for you and yours and also a super learning filled year for the up and coming school year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment