Monday, August 27, 2012

Daily Dose of BS Aug 27


I hate late.  The fog this morning was horrible; I had a hard time seeing a half a block.  It was bad then good then bad again.  Driving blind is not good.  How safe do you suppose that is?  The one thing about the fog is that slows people down and makes them drive more defensively.  I didn’t even see a single phone out this morning and usually I see the glowing light of a phone in an oncoming car.  The slow down was taken to the extreme while driving through Onalaska, a semi was going 10 miles per hour, 10 miles per hour, it the driver crazy?  There are people that have to be somewhere, cause most people don’t just go driving at 4:45 in the morning.  I felt my blood actually getting warmer as I was stuck behind this person driving at a turtles pace.  I was glad when I got the chance to finally pass.  I was kind of surprised the after I passed that someone didn’t pull out in front of me off one of the side streets only to turn on the next street.  I guess when it is foggy people tend to slow down and pay attention.  

No comments:

Post a Comment