Monday, August 20, 2012

Daily Dose of BS August 20


There are some basics that we need every day like food and sleep.  I get plenty of food because I can control that, but sleep is one thing that I don’t think I get enough of, I go to bed plenty early but of late have been having a harder time sleeping, from not being able to hit the bed sleeping like I used to, to waking up multiple times in each night and then not being able to fall back to sleep, because I have an active mind.  I have even tried to keep a pen and paper by the bed so when I get a life changing idea I can jot it down, well my penmanship is so poor when I am awake it is even worse when sleeping so I stopped doing that, so there is a tape recorder by the bed now, my voice sound lots deeper at 2am than it does when I am at work.  About 5 years ago I got a cpap machine and that has helped, but not as well lately, any advice for a better nights sleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment