Thursday, August 23, 2012

Daily Dose of BS Aug 23


I forgot my watch again, this seems to happen a few times a month.  I am addicted to my watch, not that I look at it lots but I miss it around my wrist, I get a constant wrist hug all day long.  My watch is one that my Mom gave to my Dad when we got his Masters Degree, they are divorced so my Dad gave me the watch.  I bet if you go back and read the Beloit College mindset list that wrist watches made the list long ago, my kids all have watches but never wear them.  Back to the mindset list, a list of things that incoming college freshman have always known.  Like there have always been blue M&M’s and that there are no tan ones.  There has never been a romper room, Starz has always been on Direct TV, Mr Burns replaced JR Ewing as the most shot at man in TV, history has always had their own channel, and the Lambeau Leap has always been.  See the complete list at http://www.beloit.edu/mindset/2016/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment