Friday, August 24, 2012

Daily Dose of BS August 24

Is it weird that when I was driving into work I was excited to get to work, not for the fact that I love my job which I do, but for the fact that we have a water cooler with ice cold water, and for some reason this morning I have been craving ice water.  While driving in I heard that Lance Armstrong has given up the fight to clear his name.  I do not get this, I always assumed that we as Americans are innocent until proven guilty, guess we are sometimes.  I got a call and a letter from the DMV about 5 or 6 years ago telling me I owed them money.   Huh are you kidding me what for, they said I way underpaid for a van that I bought, saying I underpaid by 6 thousand dollars and that I owed the taxes on the 6k and also a fine for lying.  I wrote a nice letter back to the state explaining how I got the van and kindly reminded them that I was innocent and that they needed to prove I did wrong, it was dropped.  I think that Lance Armstrong should be cleared for doping also, because he has had to jump through hoops and at every turn he has given up his fluids when ever asked.  Have I mentioned, I am glad to be at work.   

No comments:

Post a Comment