Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Daily Dose of BS August 1


All too often we get upset with service, either bad service for this or bad customer service for that.  We have all had our share of bad service.  If we get bad service we tend to complain under our breath and move one, only to return to that store to spend our money there again.  Kind of a sad commentary of us I think.  I am as guilty of it as the next guy.  When we get good service or even exceptional service when have we even said anything about it to the manager or whomever it was that gave us that service, I think in the back of our heads we expect that service every time we go somewhere right?  Unfortunately it isn’t the case; I so rarely receive superb service that when I do I say something, like thank you or you are doing a good job.  I went through the drive thru lane at Taco Johns last night on way to Logger game and blown away by the customer service that was given to me.  I had three contacts with the young lady working the drive thru, from the loud speaker to the purchase to the handing off of my food and each of contacts was better than the last.  I mentioned to her, thank you for doing your job well, for the positive attitude and for making it easy to be a customer.  I made an effort to save the receipt but must have tossed it, I think the name on the receipt said Chelsy but I may be mistaken, but whatever business ends up with this young lady working for them in the future, will be lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment