Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Daily Dose of BS Aug 28


As a radio guy in a small market you are not going to get rich.  You can make an ok living but getting rich beyond your wildest dreams ain’t going to happen.  You know what I am ok with that, I made a choice and am happy with the choice that I have made.  I share my office with another guy here at work and I came across a coupon for something I was going to buy later in the week while I was reading the paper, I proceeded to rip the coupon out of the paper.  I got shot the what in the hell are you doing look, then the comment real men don’t use coupons talk.  I would have to disagree, I think that men that don’t use coupons are not the real men, isn’t it part of my job to add to my families wealth?  Add to the bottom line?  Make sure that the family has food on the table and to try to have extra money in the bank account at the end of the week?   Isn’t that part of what a man does?  Plus I am comfortable with who I am and ok with presenting a coupon, I questioned in return, asking what is wrong with it, and got the response at the it just isn’t what a man does.  Your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment