Friday, June 22, 2012

Daily Dose of BS June 22


I did not write this, I don’t know who did, I tried to find the original author, I couldn’t, but I liked it so am sharing it.  Me, behave/normal?  Seriously?  As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladdin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with 7 men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac Man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies that always had the munchies. The fault is not mine!  Also don't forget that Elmer Fudd didn't practice gun safety.  Fred & Daphne used to head off alone together.  Captain Caveman was a throwback raging on 'roids.  There were like 99 Smurfs, but only one was female....and they lived in shrooms.  It's still unclear what George Jetson did for a living.  A dune buggy had a speech impediment.  And somehow the Harlem Globetrotters ended up in all of the cartoons mentioned.  Captain Kangaroo could see us thru the tv, there was sexual tension between Mr Skinner and Miss Krabapple , the Simpson kids always disrespected their parents, how am I to know any better. As I said I don’t know who originally wrote this, but thought I would share.  It’s just not my fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment