Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Daily Dose of BS June 19


Two words “thank you” not hard to say but often forgotten, don’t be that person that gets something and doesn’t say the two little words.  How hard is it to thank someone for what they have done for you?  I make a conscience effort to say thank you for everything from the waitress bringing me a glass of water to the person holding the door to the person that is doing their job right, because we all know that, that does not always happen.  (You know who I most often forget to say thank you to, my family, we often take our families for granted, and for that I am sorry.)   Another two words we tend to forget is I’m sorry.  How hard is it to say I’m sorry, it makes a huge difference as we go thru life, it is so easy to say and the repercussions of saying it are huge.  If you made a mistake admit it and move on don’t dwell on it, it will save you heartache later.  So to wrap up this BS thank you for listening and sorry if this topic didn’t sit well with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment