Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Daily Dose of BS June 20


My oldest turns 17 today.  In the past 17 years it has been amazing to see him grow into a responsible young man.  From his help around the house, to getting and holding a job through his junior year at Bions Service Station to lettering in golf, and getting a job this summer at Forest Hills.  Hayden has done this all while being on the Honor Roll every quarter of his High School Career.  As his dad I am so proud of this guy.  He has great friends, who all have high aspirations in life.  He is polite, caring and has a great scene of humor, he is also smart-alecky at times and people always throw at me where do you think he got that.  I don’t know, can you pick that up off a toilet seat somewhere?  I expect many great and exciting things for this young man.  I don’t mean for this to be embarrassing but I am so proud of him.  Hayden I hope you have a great birthday, and remember I always love you buddy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment