Friday, December 22, 2017

Daily Dose of BS Dec 22 board games

I read a quick story yesterday that suggested that women could improve their chances of winning board games this Christmas by playing rock music in the background.  Apparently, men became more distracted, and make far more errors if we are forced to listen to AC/DC compared with classical music.  I wonder which men were tested on this theory?  I would be willing to bet that I would do better when listening to rock music rather than classical music.  Either way music to me is soothing, and helps me to focus. I hope that whatever family events that you have planned for this holiday weekend that you are able to enjoy the time either with or without family.  Just enjoy the time.  I know I have had the argument with people in the past about is it Merry Christmas, or Happy Holidays, Hanukkah or Seasons Greetings.  Honestly whatever you say, and however you celebrate it I hope that this season brings you the best feelings, and the best Memories.  

No comments:

Post a Comment