Friday, December 15, 2017

Daily Dose of BS Dec 15 Kendhammer

12 peers made up of 10 women and 2 men found Todd Kendhammer guilty of the September 2016 murder of his wife Barbra.  Kendhammer faces a life sentence with sentencing set for March 9, 2018.  I am not sure how much you watched of how much you followed along, I didn’t catch too much of the trial, but enough to form an opinion.  From what I saw and heard there seemed like there were a lot of inconsistencies in the story, story changing and things not adding up.  Plus hearing that they never fought, never is a long time.  I have been married to my wife for 27 years and we get along great, however I would never say that we don’t fight.  It happens you can’t always agree with everything.  I have sat in on a few conversations about this death a few times before and during the trial and people feel strongly on both sides.  Was justice served? 

No comments:

Post a Comment