Monday, December 18, 2017

Daily Dose of BS Dec 18 Atlanta

As we gear up for the busy holiday travel schedule I am shocked to hear that the world’s busiest airport in Atlanta was paralyzed after a power substation explosion.  Kind of weird to think that a power failure was responsible for crippling the super busy airport.  There were thousands of flights that were canceled in the 11 plus hour shutdown in Atlanta, not to mention all the adjoining flights from all over the country and the world.  I am guessing that the power outage showed the vulnerability of airports and that the terrorists will now use that knowledge against us and against all travelers.  I couldn’t imagine being stuck on a plane for any amount of time, it did happen to me about 20 years ago, when flying back to La Crosse from California, and it was only about 2 hours, if I had to sit on the plane for up to 11 like some did yesterday, I am guessing I would be like most and would probably not be the most pleasant person out there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment