Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Daily Dose of BS Dec 13 don't expect

You never know what is going to happen in a day.  You wake up, you get ready for work and the day goes flawless.  How many times in your life has that happened?  My guess not too often.  This morning a good example, things seemed great, I got to work, I had to replace the water in the water machine, I put the 5-gallon jug in the machine got some water and started back to my studio, all of a sudden, I hear Joanie saying that water is all over the floor and the water machine is glug, glug glugging out water at a good pace, we unplug it, and take the water jug off, problem solved for now.  I guess what I am trying to say is that life happens when you are not expecting it to happen.  How many times in your life did you expect one thing to happen and a totally different outcome happened?  Many times, I bet, come to think of it not too many times has things gone how I have planned, I guess that is the secret of life, be flexible and be ready for anything.  

No comments:

Post a Comment