Monday, February 9, 2015

Daily Dose of BS Feb 9 Brian Williams

I know I am going to take some crap for this but if you can’t trust the media, who can you trust?  Now, hear me out, I chose a profession where integrity and honesty are key, I chose to work in the media.  I have been given crap from everyone from my Dad who loves me to my friends to people I don’t even know about the integrity of the media, calling us a bunch of liars and news fabricators.  When someone who is an anchor of one of the networks gets called out as a liar, it gives all the media a black eye.  If you are going to tell stories and fabricate things, please get into writing novels or tv shows not tell them as fact on the news.  I like Brian Williams, however as a media person, I feel as though he should step down as the anchor of NBC.  Don’t be a liar, take personal responsibility for your actions.   

No comments:

Post a Comment