Friday, February 6, 2015

Daily Dose of BS Feb 6 vaccinations

Should I or shouldn’t I, that is the question.  The debate has been around I am guessing for many more years than how long I have been a parent, but I never paid attention to it until I was.  Should or should I not vaccinate my children.   We are seeing more and more opting out of the shots for many different reasons.  And I am not sure what those reasons are.  If something is going to protect my little bundle of joy wouldn’t I as a parent do that?  Proponents say it is safe and one of the greatest health developents of the time, opponents say that a child’s immune system deals with infections on its own.  What is the right thing to do?  I personally think if I can give my kids an advantage for a healthier life, I am going to do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment