Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Daily Dose of BS Feb 3 budgets

Its budget time, across the county, nationally and budgets are being turned in for states as well, from what I heard this morning about new programs makes me think, how is this going to be paid?  Ever thought about all these programs that are in the government need to be paid for by someone or something, guess who that is, it is us.  I have a hard time keeping to my budget at certain times of the year, and I always want more things as do most of us, but here is the difference between me and the government , I save then buy, not buy, then tax, then buy some more and borrow.  We need to get these state and federal budgets taken care of.  The burden for every man, woman and child right now is nearly $56,000.  WOW and we are paying interest on that money.  We need to have a balanced budget and need to have it done soon, we can’t afford to continue this spending.   What happens when the bills come due?  

No comments:

Post a Comment