Friday, February 13, 2015

Daily Dose of BS Feb 13 triskaidekaphobia

The ever popular Friday the 13th, weird that some have a fear of it, there is even a word that describes that fear triskaidekaphobia.  Try saying that word 5 x fast.  Heck try saying it once, it is a mouthful.  I am not sure what causes the fear of the 13th, the fear of black cats crossing the road, or any other fears or phobias.  I think for me this year the biggest fear is tomorrow, Valentine’s day.  What do you get someone you have been married to for almost 25 years?  Flowers, a card, chocolates or other candies, I know candy conversation heart, actually to me Valentine’s Day to me it is a made up holiday in order to sell cards and candy.  I know, call me Mr Romantic, 50 shades of blah, I am going to stimulate the local economy and take my wife out for dinner, and maybe a movie, if not it’s hot pockets and Netflix.  By the way what’s good on Netflix these days? 

No comments:

Post a Comment