Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Daily Dose of BS Feb 24 cans

I admit it I was wrong.  I was upset and complaining about the garbage cans and recycling that was forced down our throats about a year ago.  I complained too soon.  When the big 96 gallon garbage can was dropped off and the equally sized recycling bin was also dropped off I was like right my family of six will fill that up and nothing will go in that huge recycling bin.  Ha I was wrong and glad I was, I love the system, it cleaned up my alley, the 96 gallons for trash is plenty in fact I asked my single neighbor if she could get the bigger cans just so I would have room for excess trash, we have only added to her recycling bin, we went from just a few recycling items to 96 gallons of recycled stuff every other week.  It takes a big man to admit it but as I started out, I was wrong.  

No comments:

Post a Comment