Monday, February 2, 2015

Daily Dose of BS Feb 2 super game

I think that the Seahawks now know how the Packers felt a couple weeks ago.  I am sure that the feeling among fans of Seattle was we got this, only a few seconds left in the game we are up and had the ball.  Time running down and intercepted all I can say is wow.  That was about the most exciting thing in the game was the final seconds.  I wasn’t impressed with the commercials this year.  The excitement of watching the game for the commercials may have run its course with me.  I can honestly say the only one that I really liked is one that won’t be able to play again, it was the one right before the big game when the tv signal went away and it ending up being a Chevy commercial.  I am guessing the there was a collective yell across America with the word that rhymes with my last name when that happened.  No wings at the Schmidt house during or before the game, just nachos and the family tradition of Waffles for Waffle Sunday.  Btw the waffle machine gets put away now till the next big game, the 50th.  

No comments:

Post a Comment