Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Dec 10 end of the year

We are fast approaching the end of 2014, at the beginning of the year I made the resolution to work out more and to eat better.  I can honestly say that I have followed through on both of these things, and I plan on doing the same for the next year.  My dad used to always say the getting old isn’t for the faint at heart, I didn’t know what he meant – at the time, it is weird how at 46 I am starting to understand.  I used to be able to sleep without a cpap machine or hear without hearing aids or not hurt the next day after having beers the night before, those things have all changed.  As the year wraps up and the Christmas cookies get set out, my goal of moderation is being pushed and tested, but I can really truly say that for the most part I have succeeded in my year long quest for better health. 

No comments:

Post a Comment