Friday, December 5, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Dec 5 Christmas

Dear Santa, All I want for Christmas is to skip church I am too old for fairy tales.  From American Atheists.  Those are pretty hard hitting words.  I wonder how many true atheists are truly out there or how many people say they don’t believe in God because of the social pressures of not fitting in.  I am not going to change any minds by telling you that I believe in God, nor am I going to make anyone switch the way they greet you in the Christmas season.  I get that it is a choice I can choose to say Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays, I choose to say Merry Christmas, and in doing so I am not pushing my religion on you nor am I expecting you to change to my way of thinking.  I am just wishing you peace at this time of the year.  I really don’t get the war on Christmas as the day and I also don’t like the expectations that we have all come to require during the Christmas season, why are all the gifts exchanged, between people then with the stores.  You know that is happening, right?   Merry Christmas season.  

No comments:

Post a Comment