Thursday, December 11, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Dec 11 spend local

I am assuming that you have a commute into work every day.  Day in and day out, in your car, back out of the garage, down the driveway and off to work.  I do this every single day.  On my drive in today I started thinking about the economy and how many businesses that I drive by each and every day, and for the most part I just drive by.  I don’t think about who is doing what inside each of these businesses that get thousands driving by daily.  Today my thoughts were on these businesses and how our local economy is tied to their existence.  If we spend money at a business owned by our neighbors it helps them out, their kids and their employees, in turn the money we spend at these local businesses gets spent here and there and there and we see these dollars turn many times.  On your way into work or way home from work today take notice at the businesses around you, stop in and say hi and spend some dollars local.  

No comments:

Post a Comment