Monday, December 1, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Dec 1 shopping

We had Gray Thursday otherwise known as Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, NFL Sunday now Cyber Monday.   Wow that is a lot of consumer spending.  Oh wait the big sales didn’t bring in the masses like they used to also Sunday saw less people at those Masses.  What’s wrong with this picture?  I added money to the economy Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.  I did as was suggested in the bible on Sunday I rested.  Wednesday was the toasting of what I am thankful for with friends, Thursday brought the last minute trip to the grocery store, Friday I attempted to pick up a few deals with Black Friday and was surprised at the lack of people, and Saturday did some local shopping.  Cyber Monday sorry I got nothing left to give, it is back to work after a four day weekend.  Am I weird but by Saturday afternoon I was ready for work and by 2 the morning I was waiting for my alarm to ring as to start the day.  Happy back to the grind Monday.     

No comments:

Post a Comment