Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Nov 5 elections

One more Schmidt with his license, my son passed his drivers test yesterday.  That was the biggest change, well that and no more robo-calls and no more negative ads, at least for the next little bit.  Not much changed when you look at the big picture here in Wisconsin and also across the border.  I guess even though there were many complaining about the way our states were going, I guess we weren’t upset enough to change.  From the looks of it we elected most of the incumbents.  I guess it goes to show you once you are in a job of power, you keep it unless you really screw it up.  I guess it will be back to politics as usual for Madison.  Also do you believe that if you don’t vote you don’t get to bitch?  As an American I think it my right to bitch but I vote, if I didn’t maybe I wouldn’t bitch as loud, then again maybe I would bitch even louder.  Happy day after election, I hope you are happy.  J

No comments:

Post a Comment