Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Nov 19 walker

Governor Scott Walker is considering a run for president.  Really?  This is such a shock to me.  Note the sarcasm in my voice.  I asked him straight out during an interview quite a while ago if his aspirations were to be President of the United States, and his answer was his wife would like to see him as the president of Harley Davidson more money and a lot less work.  I would think that even having your name in the hat for office of the president would be pretty cool.  We are still a couple years away from the next presidential election, but, if we were to measure that time in mudslinging and bad political ads I guess we are not that far from it.  Who would you like to see as the Democratic and the Republican candidates for the next election?  

No comments:

Post a Comment