Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Nov 18 sleep

How often are you so tired that you fall asleep doing whatever it is you’re doing?  I often fall asleep in the afternoon, not often but daily.  I am an early riser and I don’t keep regular hours, but I supplement my daily sleep with a power nap.  There is very few days a month that I don’t nap.  With that being said there are people who walk thru life as a zombie, they never get enough sleep, even if they are getting 10 hours a day – look at most teenagers.  Why would people not get enough sleep, why do this to yourself?  What is your sleep cycle?  Can you survive on 6 hours a night, or do you need 9 hours or something in between.  Do you have a time of the day that you shine?  I prefer mornings and late nights, see my problem.  Weird thing is if I don’t nap I have a hard time sleeping at night.  I would guess that most of us have some weird sleep thing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment