Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Nov 12 black friday

A Valley View Mall employee is petitioning the mall to have them not have the mall open at 6pm on Thanksgiving.  I totally agree with this petition.  Where do I sign it?  Last year after our Thanksgiving meal we went for a drive and did stop at one of the big box stores and got a great deal on a computer, would I go out in the massive crowds again?  I don’t think so.  Unless, of course there is a need that I have that I don’t know about yet.  Have you ever gone out shopping on either Thanksgiving evening or Black Friday for those awesome door buster deals?  What I don’t like about the new earlier and earlier times for Black Friday is that when it cuts into the Thanksgiving meal that often this is the only time that some families get together, this is camaraderie of friends and family, a great meal, good fellowship and plenty to be thankful for.  Oh yea and football and pumpkin pie too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment