Monday, November 24, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Nov 24 no deal

It’s funny I haven’t heard too much about exclusive black Friday deals this year in comparison of other years.  I love a bargain but this year seems well, a bit over saturated when it comes to quick come into my store and buy some junk that you don’t need or stuff that you think you need.  I have heard ads that say check out black Friday deals all week or a week of black Friday bargains but have yet to see a deal that will get me up at the crack of dawn to fight the crowds of people.  This Thursday is my favorite holiday, as there are no expectations, only family and fellowship, some people spend that time after dinner before dessert planning the black Friday hunt, we are just going to kick back, play a game or two, watch a movie and call our family that we couldn’t be with.  

No comments:

Post a Comment