Monday, November 17, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Nov 17 Bill Cosby

I feel as though I didn’t do my job.  I interviewed Bill Cosby a few weeks ago, in fact the day before I got the interview I noticed the allegations against him from several women made it on to the Google news feed.  I dismissed them as quackery, there often are career harming allegations spread about famous people in cyberspace, and in the human rumor mill.  Because I dismissed those stories as allegations and because I didn’t ask the tough question of Mr Cosby I am sorry.  If you heard the interview you know that he must have been in damage control mode, as he was guarded and didn’t really stop talking to allow me to get a word in edgewise.  About tree thousand people along with my wife and I went to the show on Friday and honestly he is a great story teller, his facial expressions are still hilarious and many laughed at his stories, including me.  Afterward the conversation was had how could you support someone accused of such a heinous crime, my response was this is still America.  

No comments:

Post a Comment