Thursday, March 6, 2014

Daily Dose of BS March 6 food

We all have favorites. When it comes to food, I have many from donuts to pizza to beer. I had a meeting last night and one of the guys there said I had a Bloedow doughnut this morning. Now if you don’t live in or have never been to Winona Minnesota you have no idea what a Bloedow doughnut even is, I suggest you find one and have one. They are tops. For burgers, I am partial to a Barrel Inn Mushroom Swiss or the big burger from The Swing Inn. Pizza has me wanting a pie, when it comes to frozen za, I live the Lloyds Sweet Home Chicago, for thin it has to be the Great River Road House, and Thick crust has me driving to Holmen to The Pizza Corral. Breakfasts now there are lots of great choices there, depending on the mood. What is your favorite foods, and places?

No comments:

Post a Comment