Friday, March 21, 2014

Daily Dose of BS March 21 bad fork

97% of the time I get it. 97% of the time, this percentage is great if getting it meant getting what someone says. But in my particular situation I am talking about getting the messed up fork, it doesn’t matter who I go to lunch or dinner with, 97% of the time I get the fork, the one that should have been tossed or sent to the silversmith to reform into a fork. It has gotten to be such a thing that my friends are always quick to point it out and ready to laugh at my expense. The number drops to about 17% when we are talking about spoons unless I visit my mom’s house, then the number goes up, for some reason when I visit I get the spoon that was dropped into the garbage disposal and isn’t quite rounded. I am not sure if I ever shared this milk fact with you but when I was a kid and lived at home every single day something would get dropped into my milk-every single day. But that is another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment