Friday, March 14, 2014

Daily Dose of BS March 14 phones

My kids say I am addicted to my phone.  I admit I am in the constant quest for more information but addicted?  I don’t think so I can put it away, for a few hours at a time.  I am sure that it is out more than I think it is.  It is funny there are about 5 aps I use all the time including google to check things, my texting to of course text, my facebook ap, the calculator, the gps, music while at the gym,  and oh yea the phone.  Funny how this small computer that most of us carry around is also a phone, I think we often forget that this is the function of why we have it but use it for so many more things.  I forgot to plug mine in last night before bed waking up to a dead phone.  I don’t like it I started feeling panicky but soon got to work and got it plugged in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment