Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Daily Dose of BS March 25 toilet paper

I know I have talked about this in the past but it is important. We all use it some more than others but we average 46 squares of the stuff everyday. I am talking about toilet paper, I am guessing that we will never get everyone on the same page on which way it goes on the roll, if you are asking me it goes over not behind but that is another story, I want to talk today about the best of the best. When it comes to being a frugal person I do not think that skimping on your derrière paper is the place to do it. In fact I am a big fan of the ultra-strong Charmin, and really why wouldn’t you be? It is soft and strong. What I don’t get is these weird package sizes the packages say 12=24 or 12=36, unless this some new math that I really don’t get 12=12 right? Quit trying to fool us, tell us how my sheets are on the roll and enough with the funny math.

No comments:

Post a Comment