Thursday, March 13, 2014

Daily Dose of BS March 13 romance

When I think of romantic places in the country my mind goes to the coasts at least big communities within the heartland. Never have I in my 22 years in La Crosse did I ever think of La Crosse Wisconsin as one of the most romantic places in this great country. A buddy of mine sent me a link to an article from a few years ago the according to Redbox that of the 52 thousand people in La Crosse that apparently we rent more romantic movies than anywhere else in the country, thus earning us the title of most lovey dovey. Do you agree? Do you think that deep within the walls of the colleges or on 3rd street lies the most romantic person ever? What brings out the romance? Is it the bitterly cold weather, maybe we are all just looking for someone to cuddle up with and to try to keep warm. What do you think is the most romantic city you’ve ever been to? Is it La Crosse?

No comments:

Post a Comment