Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Daily Dose of BS March 18 driving

I took my son driving yesterday.  First time I have had the chance, not only was he scared, but I was as well.  He did fine, it is funny when his brother started driving a few years ago, I recall being more scared, but I am guessing that it will be easier when my other kids start driving in the future, it is funny how with something’s they get easier when you do them often, and other things go in fazes and still others never get easier.  I talk for a living, yet I still get frightened every time and I mean every single time I talk in front of a group, not that I do a bad job, but I am aware of everything when I am up doing my thing.  I don’t know if I will ever like talking in a group, but I am getting better at being a teaching passenger in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment