Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Daily Dose of BS October 22 save money

So am I the only one who gets irritated when I open up a webpage to see a list of lets say 50 things and have each of those items as their own separate page? While researching this Daily Dose of BS I wanted to have a bunch of things to talk about for saving money. From the common like turning off the lights when you leave a room to “visualize the” why you are buying a product. And give yourself 10 seconds to decide if it is really something that you need. I think we are all good at buying products but are we good at using the stuff we buy? If you are like me you have a drawer full of stuff that you bought cause you thought you needed it and there it sits in the package until it either expires or the technology becomes obsolete. I am guessing that you have done that on more than one occasion. Another tip for saving money is to get rid of magazine subscriptions that you don’t keep up on. I used to have time to sit and read a handful of different magazines, now I don’t have the time and this is a good way to save about 100 bucks a year, it doesn’t sound like much but it is a good night out. Saving money on the products you buy doesn’t have to be hard. Just look around.

No comments:

Post a Comment