Thursday, October 10, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Oct 10 gas prices

Not quite 3 for 10. Gas prices are down a bit and the prices are a bit misrepresented, here is what I mean the price you see in red neon is 3.33 per gallon. What we are really paying is 3.339 per gallon or 10.017 dollars for ten gallons of gas. I know that many of the gas stations have the penny jar there, so you could sneak that extra .017 out of the price but simple math in my head tells me I get 3 gallons for 10 bucks. It is a sad day when I drive by my local gas station and see that price and think to myself look at that gas is cheap. When did I become that guy to think that 3.339 is a cheap price, it is not. I think at this point I would be happy with 4 gallons for 10 bucks or 2.499 per gallon...or cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment