Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Oct 16 flu shot

Today I am getting my flu shot. By the time that this is played on the radio for the first time, I will have got my flu shot. I have heard both sides of the story about why not to get the shot etc, but I work in the public and see lots of people and shake lots of hands, and I mean I do shake hands none of the fist bump BS. I also have kids and talk for a living so getting influenza is out of the question for me. Lots of people think if I get the flu shot will get the flu, or you won’t get stomachaches or headaches. Its not the case, you won’t get the flu, and you may still get head and stomachaches. The flu shot will help you from getting influenza which is an infection of the nose, throat, and lungs. It spreads easily and the Flu symptoms usually start quickly. The first symptom of the flu is a fever but can include: Body aches, Chills, Dry cough, Increased breathing symptoms and much more. I would get you the info from the CDC website but the government is shut down, and apparently passing on information is non-essential.

No comments:

Post a Comment