Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Oct 30 end daylight savings time

It is time to do away with the time switch. I have been beating this drum for many, many years and I think we should get rid of daylight savings time, we should switch it this Sunday at 2am and never touch it again. We should go to standard time and call it good. There are lights that are highly efficient now and we can light everything up with leds and other lights that do not use much power. I have heard the arguments of what about people who work during the day? They are missing out on daylight. I say that is what weekends are for, or get a job with a different schedule, or better yet deal with it. What about us that wake up at 4am so now when the clock goes back on Saturday I will really be up at 3? Then in a few months when my old body gets used to the time switch, it will switch back. We need to stop the madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment