Friday, October 18, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Oct 18 expired food

The other day while looking for something for lunch I spotted the container of potato salad. Mmm I love potato salad. How often is it when you spot that extra piece for lunch or a bit of leftover for dinner that you notice it is just past the due date? I was bummed that here was a brand new potato salad container that had not been opened yet and had a date that was 2 weeks old. I know that we toss more food at our house because it either expires because of date of because it has been opened. I am usually good at eating leftover in fact I often plan for them so I have something for lunch, but get disappointed when we have to waste food. Is my family the only family with the two week past the due date food? Some things I will push the date on, but others not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment