Monday, October 28, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Oct 28 technology

I think we are owned by technology. Try going a day using old technology from a few upgrades ago. I was thinking about this over the weekend when I had some problems with my 4 wheeler while I was in Wonewoc Wisconsin, for a get ready for the big deer hunt at a buddies parents. My 4 wheeler quit working so I brought it to a small engine repair shop in town, he told me the part I needed, I headed back to home base and was taken back to old school internet where the “high speed” internet was just internet. I sat for hours waiting for the page to even load, ok it was seconds but felt like hours. Maybe it isn’t the upgraded technology but what the technology has brought to us quicker that has pushed our patience to low levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment