Monday, July 8, 2013

Daily Dose of BS July 8 earworms

Ever had that song or jingle roll through your head at the moment you are ready to sleep, talk to someone,  close a sale or just about any other activity?  There has been the same 5 or 6 songs going through my head  over the past few days, and it changes with whatever the situation is.  I don’t know why but that Taylor Swift song we are never ever getting back together keeps rolling through my head at the weirdest times, its weird cause I think that is the only part of the song that I know and its like on a loop.  UGGH stop the madness.  These types of songs are called earworms, According to Wikipedia an earworm is a catchy piece of music that continually repeats through a person's mind after it is no longer playing.  What are some of the songs that are the earworms for you? These types of songs are enough to give you heartburn, I know a relief, plop plop fizz fizz oh what a relief it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment