Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Daily Dose of BS July 2 as American as

As American as baseball, Cracker Jacks and apple pie.  The 4th of July is a day to celebrate the signing of the Declaration of Independence.  The document that gave us freedom and equality by declaring that all men are created equal, well equality if you were like everyone that signed it, I think we have a long way to go for total equality.  But we are striving for it as a nation I believe.  I heard a story on the news this morning that Jeep is the number one brand name that pops into the heads of many Americans as patriotic, weird since it is owned by Fait.  I am guessing that on the 4th of July we will be washing down our brats and burgers with an ice cold Budweiser, owned by IN-Bev a Belgium brewing company.  Which brings us back to Cracker Jacks, they still as far as I know owned by an American company.

No comments:

Post a Comment