Monday, July 1, 2013

Daily Dose of BS July 1 words

Today marks a year since we switched WLFN to Today’s Talk 1490, thanks for giving us a shot.   I was playing cards with my buddies the other day and we were discussing words that people say since the bottom fell out of the Paula Deen empire over the past couple of weeks.  I am guessing that every person out there have said words that they are not proud of over the course of a life, especially if you throw in words said either in jest, or in the privacy of their own homes or in private conversations.  I always remember my Mom telling me to watch what I said as words can hurt but also to brush off those words that sting as the old nursery rhyme goes “Sticks and stones can break my bones but words can never hurt me.”   The do sting a bit though don’t they. 

No comments:

Post a Comment