Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Daily Dose of BS July 3 flat beds

Do you save receipts?  I usually do for a couple of weeks or till I use the item a few times.  I bought an intex brand blowup mattress, from a local merchant about 3 months ago and have used it 2 to 4 times. Then tossed the receipt, weird because you wouldn’t think of saving the receipt for something like that, at least I don’t.  I am disappointed in the life cycle in these blow up beds, it should work more than 4 or 5 nights.  I would think if you are spending about 50 dollars for a blow up extra mattress that it would last at least ten times.  I did toss the receipt after a few nights sleep on it but am not happy with the quickness that the bed flattens.  Is there a good quality blowup mattress out there that will last more than a few nights?  Also what do you suggest I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment