Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Daily Dose of BS July 23 a bit of a bunch

1490 that is the amount of gnats flying around my deck, does anyone know how to get rid of the dang things?  I also got many things running thru my head today as I usually do.   I am trying to teach my kids not to lie, yet here we have a major league player, one who many look up to getting suspended for doping, cheating and lying.  When someone that kids look up to, or anyone dopes, cheats and lies to better themselves for the game there is a problem.  I have always found if I do something wrong and am called on the carpet for it, if you come clean the wrath may be swift but is less then when you lie about it.  Also does anyone else besides me not give a royal rip about the royal birth?  There are women all over the world giving birth everyday, and many of these kids I bet end up making more of an impact in the future than a royal birth.  I guess I better keep my mouth shut about this or I may ingest another gnat I think I am up to 105 so for this summer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment