Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Daily Dose of BS July 16 Wisconsin Vacation

We all work hard, well some of you do. I am not sure I put myself into that category; you see I love what I do every day so for me it isn’t work. The job that pays me offers me 21 paid days off a year, 3 weeks to do what I want, and I sometimes have a hard time taking all those days. I am not sure why, the years creep up quickly and with that being said, the vacation days keep accumulating. I took a day off last week to enjoy Rock on the River in Prairie du Chien and will be taking some more days off to enjoy a Wisconsin vacation. This year going to Madeline Island for a couple of days, then later heading to Milwaukee for a Brewers game and a trip to the Zoo. Already hit up my favorite place in the whole world the family cabin in the Town of Freeman Wisconsin and looking forward to many more nights there this year, and also just hit up the Dells. Where is your favorite vacation spot? Come to think of it, it isn’t too hard to burn through those days when you live in God’s Country.

No comments:

Post a Comment