Monday, July 29, 2013

Daily Dose of BS July 29 bail and guns

Should we as a country bail out Detroit?  Most of us have issues with money, so should the country take on the burden of helping out our fellow countrymen and women?   I am not sure how I feel about this, on one hand I wonder if there is truly anything we as outsiders can do to help this struggling community, if what we do as a country will really be a long term helping hand or will it be a hand out?  But on the other hand I feel bad for those in the situation that have no choice, like the kids.  I also heard that the city of Chicago wants to take the guns from those that aren’t supposed to have guns like those that are mentally ill or have felony records; I guess that I thought that this is something that is always done.  Guess what it isn’t. 

No comments:

Post a Comment